- There will be two papers in 2017 based on the Australian Curriculum: History.
A year 9 & 10 paper will be broadly based on the Australian Curriculum: History for Years 9 and 10.
A year 7 & 8 paper will be broadly based on the Australian Curriculum: History for Years 7 and 8.
In 2017 we will offer separate prizes for the winning students from each year group to recognise their achievements.
- In each paper students will be given 45 minutes to complete 50 multiple choice questions.
- Many of the questions will be source-based.
- Each student will receive a question paper, a source booklet and an answer sheet.
- The questions will be graded from easy to challenging, catering for a range of abilities.
- There will be a variety of questions, addressing knowledge, skills and understandings.
- Select ‘Sample Questions’ to view some questions from previous years.